Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beauty No. 21

Thoughtful Thursday
 
 
 
Winter always seems to get me down in the dumps for some reason. I think it's because it gets dark so soon, you really can't walk anywhere and it's just plain cold. Sometimes I think we need positive encouragment. So, I am starting Thoughtful Thursday. I have always been the sort to encourage positive thinking and optimism. Yes, there are times when I just want to throw the towel in and go eat a big box of chocolates and watch P.S. I love you and cry my eyes out. But, mostly I believe that we can control most of our day and how we react to certain things. Yes, we can't control everything, but we can control and be aware of how we react to those things. So here is my tip for this Thursday, be nice and smile. Take notice of people around you, and they may take notice of you and your positive attitude!
 
Have a beautiful Thursday!
- Becky-
 
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment