How will you spend Valentines day!
(you know it's not just for couples right?)
I think Valentines day has to be one of my favorite holidays of the year. I know people say that it was created by the greating card companies, but when you think about it what holiday isn't just a day to do something special. Which is why I love Valentines day, what a great idea to spend a day celebrating love.
We still have a little time to plan for Valentines day, so how will you spend it? Who will you spend it with?
Here are some interesting links to help get you started:
- Here are some cute homemade ideas
- Just incase you're single try some of these ideas!
- It's fun to celebrate holidays, but it makes it even cooler to know the history behind them
- If you want some inspiration for that valentines style check out this blogger!
- Here is a great gift to keep anyone warm and cozy at night
- YES PLEASE!!!!! Cute make-up for the date night!
Need a cute idea for Valentines day? Try this super cute nail polish idea.
Just give yourself a french manicure and on one nail (I choose the pointer finger) take the tip of a mechanical pencil dip it in the red and make two dots on top and bring the paint together in a point at the bottom. It's super easy and it is understated. Make sure to let the paint dry all the way before you put the top coat on.
Just in case you were wondering I love ciate nail polish in budoir!
(so worth money, the polish lasts forever! It only takes about one coat too!)
I hope that you are having a wonderful Tuesday! Do something great today! Make today count, and really go out of your way to be nice, eat healthfully or just make an awesome dinner for tonight! Remember, Tuesday, January 29th will never ever happen again, make the day last!