Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beauty No. 23

Egg in a little love basket
Why wait for Valentines day?
 
 
Show your honey some love this morning and make them breakfast in bed!
Spend the day together and have fun!
There is no reason why you have to wait for the 14th of February, do it now!
 
 
Here are some beautiful quotes from various Shakespeare plays and sonnets:
 
Have I caught thee, my heavenly jewel? Why, now let
me die, for I have lived long enough.
(The Merry Wives of Windsor, 3.3.35-6)
 
Such is my love, to thee I so belong,
That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.
(Sonnet 88)
 
Eternity was in our lips and eyes,
Bliss in our brows' bent; none our parts so poor
But was a race of heaven.
(Anthony and Cleopatra, 1.3.36-8)
 
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
(A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1.1.231-2)
 
Hear my soul speak:
The very instant that I saw you, did
My heart fly to your service.
(The Tempest, 3.1.60-3)
 
Take the time make you special someone feel special today. It is
 your right as a human to love when you want and how you want, don't be selfish, spread the love!
 
Have a beautiful Sunday!
- Becky -


 


No comments:

Post a Comment