Monday, January 28, 2013

Beauty No. 23

You found what?!?!
 
 
Have you ever had one of those days at the thrift store where you are looking through a bin of stuff and something shows up and you stop and you think, "No way, what? You have to be kidding me!"
Well I had that day the other day and I will share with you what I found.
 
Now I know everybody has their own interests and some can be weird or just plain silly. I like vintange stockings and boy did I find some!
 
Here are the goods:
 
This is a lace pattern with YSL worked into the pattern!
 
These are back seamed white pantyhose with the YSL logo right about the ankle

 
   Here is a close up!
 
Plain black hose with back seam



My favorite out of all of them! 
 
 
Wanna guess how much they cost? 4 euros! I can't believe I found these. Also, there were two pairs left but I didn't have enough money for all of them. I must go back and get the other ones too!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my little finds!
 
Have a beautiful Monday!
 
-Becky-

No comments:

Post a Comment